Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Packers should win the NFC North this year

I'm going to make a prediction before opening game between the Green Bay Packers and bears Chicago at Lambeau Field on Sunday Night Football. The majority of experts has already announced that the bears are a team better than the Packers due to the signing of Jay Cutler. I do not share his pessimism about the Packers.


In fact, most of the publications has placed the Packers behind of the Bears and the Vikings in the race for the NFC North.This serves to show that the majority of sports writers get trapped in the media hype and leave it to seriously affect their predicciones.Y there is much hype surrounding large trade involving Jay Cutler and all soap operas with our beloved ex-girlfriend a quarterback Brett Favre.


Needless to say, I do not agree with them. I have said before and I say again, the only thing that can stop the Packers this season is injury.If we cannot escape the relatively unscathed season, then I will be shocked if not win the NFC North, and make all the other three teams seem very badly in the proceso.Mire the difference in the quality of the wide receivers between the Packers and the rest of the three teams in our Division. Just another decent is Calvin Johnson and Percy Harvin appears to have some talent as well.


You can take all the receivers of the three teams, pick the top five, and I still probably would choose our kernel wide reception.Lets see here, that should probably be: Calvin Johnson, Devin Hester, Bernard Berrian, Percy Harvin, Sydney Rice.Max reading, would still have to go with the Packers wide receivers.


I know that we are not so deep in all areas of our football team, but not me importa. Yes we cannot escape with relatively few injuries, we are going to kick the shit out of some teams this year. period.

0 comments:

My Fantasy Football Blog Newsletter

Powered by Blogger.

Followers